The great outdoors seen in a new light
No matter how far away from civilization you are, the ML6 has you covered. State-of-the-art lens technology ensures optimal light distribution with maximum energy efficiency. Glare-free illumination of your surroundings makes it easy to pick the perfect spot for the light. Its hook, removable stand and magnet mean that all possibilities are covered. The ML6 can also be used as a power bank to recharge other electronic devices. Now there’s nothing to stop you from creating a warm and pleasant atmosphere, wherever you are.
- soqde ausgezeichnet
- iF Design Award winner
- soqde winner
£79,95VAT included. Buy now in shop
- 750 Lumens1
- 70 Hours1
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S. - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
IP ratings define the protection of the products against the penetration of foreign particles (mainly dust, dirt) and water. The IP rating usually consists of two digits. The first digit ranges from 1 to 6 and indicates the protection of the product against foreign bodies and contact. The second digit (from 1 to 8 or 9) indicates how well the housing is sealed against moisture or water. Basically, the following applies: The higher the value, the higher the protection rating. There is one caveat: Up to the protection rating IPX6, the lower ratings are automatically included when the protection against the ingress of water is indicated. However, both higher ratings (IPX7 and IPX8) refer to another type of water ingress (submersion under water). That is why the products of our iL and EX series for example comply with the protection ratings IP66 and IP68, meaning they are protected against powerful water jets as well as continuous submersion.
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- IP5X - Protection against dust
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Smart Light Technology
The smart light technology turns a Ledlenser into your personal lighting tool. A micro-controller gives you the option of configuring the light according to your needs. Easily program your individual range of functions with many models through different button and switch combinations. This way you always have the optimal light function, such as boost, power, low power, flashing light or strobe, at hand.
- LED Configuration18 x Power LED
- Luminosity1MAX 750 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Battery Duration1MAX 70 h - MIN 4 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery1 x 18650 3.6V
- Battery Capacity211.52 Wh
- Water ResistanceIPX4
- dust resistanceIP5X
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused)178 mm
- Head Diameter37 mm
- Weight175 g