Bestseller with new functions.
The next generation of the internationally best-selling Ledlenser headlamp is in no way inferior to the previous model. And what's more, it has some new things in store. Using the H7.2 is fast and uncomplicated: you simply press the button on the head of the light and change functions with the multifunction switch on the back. This is how you, for example, can seamlessly lower it to 5 lm1, while a red light indicates when battery power is too low.
from 59,95£VAT included. excl. shipping costs Buy now in shop
- 250 Lumens1
- 30 Hours1
- 160 Meters1
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
Advanced Focus System
Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies - but better than anyone before. The result: Our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts enthralled.
When you focus and defocus a flashlight the reflector moves in relation to the lens. With conventional mechanical systems this happens when you turn the head of the flashlight. Because we found this technology too slow and impractical, we have developed the Rapid Focus: A sliding carriage mechanism with which you can change the light mode in nothing flat - using one hand.
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 250 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 160 m - MIN 50 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 30 h - MIN 5 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery Micro (AAA) 1.5V
- Battery Capacity2 7.50 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX6
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 115 mm
- Head Diameter 35 mm
- Weight 165 g
1 set of batteries, quick user guide