More flexibility. More light.
One switch, all possibilities: With its one-switch concept, the Ledlenser H14.2 is extremely easy to use. Brightness and blink frequency can be adjusted seamlessly using a rotary switch on the battery compartment. Run on 4 AA batteries, on the lowest setting the light can last up to 30 hours.1. And there are also various mounting options. So you can remain flexible at all times.
from 84,95£VAT included. excl. shipping costs Buy now in shop
- 320 Lumens1
- 30 Hours1
- 260 Meters1
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
Advanced Focus System
Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies - but better than anyone before. The result: Our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts enthralled.
When you focus and defocus a flashlight the reflector moves in relation to the lens. With conventional mechanical systems this happens when you turn the head of the flashlight. Because we found this technology too slow and impractical, we have developed the Rapid Focus: A sliding carriage mechanism with which you can change the light mode in nothing flat - using one hand.
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 320 lm - MIN 60 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 260 m - MIN 100 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 30 h - MIN 6 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery Mignon (AA) 1.5V
- Battery Capacity2 16.80 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 115 mm
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 340 g
1 set of Batteries, Manual, mini catalog, warranty card