What happens when you combine the Ledlenser M7R with an Xtreme Power LED? Sheer madness of course - in the form of the M7RX. Its full light beam illuminates areas with up to 600 lm,1 even places beyond the focus of the spotlight, creating a large and even light area. And despite this light distribution it still has an excellent lighting range. A rechargeable powerhouse for performance-minded users.
from 169,95£VAT included. excl. shipping costs Buy now in shop
- 600 Lumens1
- 8.5 Hours1
- 235 Meters1
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S. - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Advanced Focus System
Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies - but better than anyone before. The result: Our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts enthralled.
When you focus and defocus a flashlight the reflector moves in relation to the lens. With conventional mechanical systems this happens when you turn the head of the flashlight. Because we found this technology too slow and impractical, we have developed the Rapid Focus: A sliding carriage mechanism with which you can change the light mode in nothing flat - using one hand.
Floating Charge System
Charge weightlessly: With the Floating Charge System which is suitable for wall installations, the light seems to float in its mount and can be put into action in just one hand movement. Apart from charging via a USB interface (5 volts, min. 500 mA required) on PCs, etc, the system can also be plugged into regular sockets or cigarette lighters in cars using adaptors.
- LED Configuration 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 600 lm - MIN 85 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 235 m - MIN 70 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 8.5 h - MIN 4 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 18650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 8.14 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 156 mm
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 203 g
1 set of rechargeable batteries, USB cable, floating charge system, intelligent clip, lanyard, manual, mounting material, power supply