These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Transportation Lock - Transportation Lock
- Dimmable - Dimmable
IP ratings define the protection of the products against the penetration of foreign particles (mainly dust, dirt) and water. The IP rating usually consists of two digits. The first digit ranges from 1 to 6 and indicates the protection of the product against foreign bodies and contact. The second digit (from 1 to 8 or 9) indicates how well the housing is sealed against moisture or water. Basically, the following applies: The higher the value, the higher the protection rating. There is one caveat: Up to the protection rating IPX6, the lower ratings are automatically included when the protection against the ingress of water is indicated. However, both higher ratings (IPX7 and IPX8) refer to another type of water ingress (submersion under water). That is why the products of our iL and EX series for example comply with the protection ratings IP66 and IP68, meaning they are protected against powerful water jets as well as continuous submersion.
- IPX6 - Protection against water projected in powerful jets
Full control over your power status:
- Charge Indicator - Charge Indicator
- Battery Indicator - Battery Indicator
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.