ML6 Connect WLOutdoor
Lights with Bluetooth function enable pairing with a smartphone. With the apps "Ledlenser Connect" or "Ledlenser Connect Pro", many Bluetooth-enabled lights can be individually programmed and remotely controlled. In addition, supplementary light functions can be activated, e.g. interval and timer. The operation of an integrated music box with the smartphone is also possible thanks to the Bluetooth function.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S. - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
- Position - regular light impluses at long intervals for position marking
IP ratings define the protection of the products against the penetration of foreign particles (mainly dust, dirt) and water. The IP rating usually consists of two digits. The first digit ranges from 1 to 6 and indicates the protection of the product against foreign bodies and contact. The second digit (from 1 to 8 or 9) indicates how well the housing is sealed against moisture or water. Basically, the following applies: The higher the value, the higher the protection rating. There is one caveat: Up to the protection rating IPX6, the lower ratings are automatically included when the protection against the ingress of water is indicated. However, both higher ratings (IPX7 and IPX8) refer to another type of water ingress (submersion under water). That is why the products of our iL and EX series for example comply with the protection ratings IP66 and IP68, meaning they are protected against powerful water jets as well as continuous submersion.
- IPX6 - Protection against water projected in powerful jets
- IP6X - Sealed against dust
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Smart Light Technology
The smart light technology turns a Ledlenser into your personal lighting tool. A micro-controller gives you the option of configuring the light according to your needs. Easily program your individual range of functions with many models through different button and switch combinations. This way you always have the optimal light function, such as boost, power, low power, flashing light or strobe, at hand.
ML6 Connect WL
- LED Configuration18 x Power LED
- Luminosity1MAX 750 lm - MIN 5 lm
- Battery Duration1MAX 180 h - MIN 3.5 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery1 x 18650 3.6V
- Battery Capacity210.89 Wh
- Water ResistanceIPX6
- dust resistanceIP6X
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused)178 mm
- Head Diameter31 mm
- Weight139 g